VoceViva Accessibility is a Text-to-speech (TTS) software that helps to facilitate writing and voice communication for those with limited motor abilities that prevent them from using a keyboard and mouse. It allows users to write, print, upload and save files, manage their menus for easy voice communication, manage their data archive on a hard disk and, finally, work, communicate with the speech synthesis, and perform all the functions through the action of a single movement performed with scanning selection.
- Can be used in two ways:
- conventional use modes with access via mouse and keyboard.
- a device that can detect a single voluntary movement.
- It has four virtual keyboards to choose from two horizontal, two vertical, respectively in the ABCDEF and QWERTY versions.
- Each of the virtual keyboards offers all the functions of conventional keyboards including the voice and print functions.
- Manage all the functions of the vocal synthesis VOCEVIVA Vocal reader of the Italian language.
- For 32- and 64-bit Windows 9X / 2000ME / NT / 2000PROF / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Surface Pro.