This Accessible PDF, Accessible Word & Accessible PowerPoint service ensures that documents are accessible as per the accessibility standards & guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Sections 504 and 508, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and is tested by people with disabilities. Upload a document and receive an Accessible PDF, Accessible Word Document or an Accessible PowerPoint that meets Accessibility Standards & Guidelines 2.0 in 5 days.
- Healthcare & Insurance: People with disabilities need to be able to access billing documents, insurance coverages, application forms, benefits documents, etc.
- Technology: Customers and stakeholders need to be able to access sales brochures, user manuals, annual reports, etc.
- Government: Citizens and businesses need to be able to read government documents, programs, and services on their own.
- Publishers: Persons with disabilities need to be able to access books, teaching material and curriculum as and when they want to.
- Education: Students and Educators with a disability need access to learning material, forms and information in an accessible format.