The 4Talk4 is a multi-speech aid that has been designed for use in the classroom where its speech output and adjustable volume levels allow pupils to participate in classroom activities.
- It is a desktop unit that can be placed on a desk or wheelchair tray and fixed into place using M4 captive nuts provided in the base.
- Four large colored buttons.
- Four plastic pocket inserts.
- Built-in microphone.
- Total speech time of four minutes.
- Volume control.
- The option of externally connected switches.
- Sockets to attach and control battery operated toys and devices.
- Automatic power down after 30 minutes.
- Jack socket for external headphones.