Accent (Various Models)
The Accent is a dedicated speech-generating device (SGD) that offers user-friendly features for individuals with communication impairments. The devices were designed to be highly portable, and they offer a choice of vocabulary options from several pre-loaded software programs. The options include adult-specific vocabulary and a bilingual English/Spanish pack.
The base model, with a compact, 9-inch display.
A larger, 10-inch model that still provides portability.
This is the largest model. It features a 14-inch display and larger icons, making it less portable, but more accessible for individuals with fine motor impairments or those needing a larger target area.
These features are common to all versions:
- Offers a choice of vocabulary options featuring the Unity family with LAMP Words for Life, CoreScanner, and WordCore. Other available vocabulary options include Essence for literate adults, the UNIDAD language system for Spanish/English bilingual use, and WordPower.
- Preloaded with both PRC’s NuVoice and Empower software.
- Offers multiple access options and accommodates the Look Eye Tracking System and the NuPoint Head-tracking System.
- Configured as a dedicated device to meet the functional specifications of the Medicare/Medicaid funding requirements.
- Built-in Wi-Fi Capabilities.
- Built-in Handle.
- Built-in wire stand.
- USB Flash Drive
- Expanded Bluetooth® Phone Interface.
- Front and rear-facing Camera.
- Stylus Included.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Requires WiFi connectivity.
The Accent 800 includes these additional specifications:
- Dimensions: 9"w × 5.8"h × 1.4"d.
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. with battery.
- Display Size: LCD IPS 8" HD (diagonal measurement).
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1200.
The Accent 1000 includes these additional specifications:
- Dimensions: 10.3"w × 6.95"h × 1.4"d.
- Weight: 3.0 lbs with battery.
- Display Size: LCD IPS 10.1" HD (diagonal measurement) manufactured with chemically resistant glass.
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1200 dpi.
The Accent 1400 includes these additional specifications:
- Dimensions: 14.1"w × 8.9"h × 1.8"d.
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
- Display Size: LCD IPS 14".
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to:
- Battery charger.
- Large carrying case.
- Deluxe carrying strap.
- Standard carrying strap.
- Screen protector kit (Accent 1000).
- Car charger.
- External power pack.
- Mounting plate.
- Replacement frame (Accent 1000).
- Keyguards (Accent 1000).
- Touch guides (Accent 1000).
- Strap handle.
- LAMP Words for Life VI KeyGuide.
- Look Eye Tracking Module for Accent 1000 (Serial Number 10000AC10 and up).
- Look Eye Tracking Module for Accent 1000 for Serial Numbers 5000AC10 - 9700AC10.
- Handle for all Accent devices, 20/30.
- NuPoint Head-tracking and Accessory Kit.
See Manufacturer's website about the Accent 800.
See Manufacturer's website about the Accent 1000.
See Manufacturer's website about the Accent 1400.