APP2Speak is an augmentative and alternative communication app designed to enable individuals who experience speech impairment as a result of a stroke, brain injury, Parkinson Disease, ALS, autism, and other conditions affecting speech and communication to communicate more effectively.
- Contains 80 preset communication needs and wants.
- Each selection provides voice output (with male or female voice options) for word and phrase describing a want or need.
- Compatible with external switches within the accessibility features on the iPad for use with physically challenged adults.
- Four preset pages of photos, words and voice output.
- Two options for the size of the photos.
- Option for male or female voice.
- Text-to-speech page.
- User can record his/her own voice.
- Options to turn ON/OFF and Move Preset Pictures.
- Help page includes video demonstration, written/pictorial Instructions, and text to speech page.
- Unlimited pages of customization using personal photo library, Internet pictures, or take a custom photo within APP2Speak and save in separate album folder.
- Allows custom pages to be shared through an enabled Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection.
- Backup and recovery of custom shared page.
- Runs on iPad and iPad Mini.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.