Auto-Lektor (Various Models)
The Auto-Lektor Classic and the Auto-Lektor Click are portable text to speech reading devices. They are standalone devices with all the controls built into them.
Has an extended shelf to support books and a built-in keyboard.
Portable text to speech reading assistant that can plug into the power outlet or run on the battery. It uses an external color-coded Braille keypad.
The Auto-Lector Classic includes these Features:
- Built-in color-coded keypad with braille markings.
- Additional shelf to support higher volumes.
- DVD-RW drive.
- USB ports.
- RJ-45 port.
- PS/2 port.
- Headphone jack.
- Built-in stereo speakers.
- Internet radio.
- Mail service.
- Reading RSS feeds.
- Reading pages and edit web forms.
- Writing and reading text from a CD / DVD, removable storage, hard-drive.
- Connectivity via Bluetooth with BraillePen Slim.
The Auto-Lector Click includes these Features:
- Portable and compact.
- An external color-coded Braille keypad.
- Support for multiple languages.
- Reading in a few seconds.
- Support for multiple file formats.
- Specially designed lighting for a variety of surfaces (matt or glossy).
- Intelligent flash for low light conditions.
- Power camera arm.
- Works also by a battery.
The Auto-Lector Classic includes these specifications:
- Dimensions: 460 mm x 280 mm ( with shelf 430 mm) x 135 mm.
- Weight: 5 kg.
- Buffer capacity: more than 15000 pages.
- Disk space: more than 70GB.
The Auto-Lector Click includes these specifications:
- Connectivity: 4x USB 3.0, RJ-45, HDMI, Display Port, headphone and microphone.
- Dimensions: 245mm (h) x 210mm (l) x 95mm (w).
- Weight: 2.4 kg.
See Manufacturer's website about the Auto-Lector Classic.
See Manufacturer's website about the Auto-Lector Click.