Be My Eyes
Be My Eyes is a mobile app that connects blind and low-vision people with sighted volunteers and company representatives for visual assistance through a live video call with the press of a button. The challenge that he/she needs help with can be anything from knowing the expiry date on the milk to navigating new surroundings.
- Get the Be My Eyes app and join a global community as a blind/low-vision user or a sighted volunteer.
- The volunteer will help guide which direction to point the camera, what to focus on or when to turn on the torch (phone flashlight).
- iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android 4.4 and up.
- Age Rating: 17+ Unrestricted Web Access.
Options & Accessories:
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.
See product in Apple's App Store.
See product in Google Play.