Big Beamer Transmitter
The Big Beamer Transmitter is an external switch device that features wireless connectivity. Used in conjunction with a wireless receiver, users can control a device using the switch without needing to plug it in or physically connect it. Additionally, the switch features both auditory and tactile feedback, as well as the ability to mount it to a variety of surfaces, including wheelchairs, which some users may find helpful.
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet, with no pointing necessary.
- Long battery life with built-in sleep mode.
- Unique wireless codes eliminate cross-talk between devices. Multiple Big Beamers can be used at once.
- Auditory and tactile feedback.
- Requires wireless receiver to operate.
- Switch Type: Mechanical.
- Connection Type: Wireless.
- Activation Type: Pressure.
- Activation Surface: 5-in/12.7-cm diameter.
- Activating Force: 5.5-oz/156-g.
Options & Accessories:
- Switch tops included: red, yellow, green, blue.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.