Blood Pressure Monitor (Generic)
Blood pressure monitors allow users to easily record their blood pressure at home. Most at-home devices are automatic and do not require users to hand-pump the device—simply strap on the included arm cuff and press a button to activate the monitor. Many models include accessibility features such as extra-large display screens and/or talking models.
These are common features found with this type of product. Not all products will have all features - so look at individual products to find the one that provides the features you need.
- Automatic operation with the push of a button.
- Large, easy-to-read screen.
- Built-in memory for storing past results.
- Multi-user profiles.
Where To Buy:
This is a generic entry. This type of product is available from many vendors. Type or paste the following search phrase into your preferred web browser: "blood pressure monitor," "automatic blood pressure monitor," "talking blood pressure monitor."
Options & Accessories:
Talking blood pressure monitors.
- Available in a number of languages.
- Extra-large, backlit LCD screen.
- "Smart" monitors, with Bluetooth smartphone pairing and companion app for tracking and analyzing health data.
- Touchscreen models.
- Child-sized cuffs.
- Wrist monitors, designed to fit a narrower part of the arm.
- Some models include AC adaptors to plug in the device to a power source, rather than using batteries.
- Most models require AA batteries.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.