BlueStar is a remote health monitoring app designed for use by individuals with Type 2 Diabetes. It provides 24/7 health coaching by FDA-approved diabetes experts and allows the user to stay connected with diabetes health care providers. The app also provides scheduled medication reminders and other prompts.
- Real-time coaching as the user enters blood glucose results.
- Prompts about what the user needs to do next to stay on track.
- Organize all medications and set dosage reminders.
- Healthy recipes, meal plans, lifestyle tips, and more.
- Sync with fitness trackers, pharmacy, lab, and patient portal.
- Can be paired with a OneTouch Verio Flex meter to wirelessly transfer blood glucose results.
- Easily record blood glucose, carbs, and medications with Apple Watch.
- New integrations with more meters, blood pressure cuffs, and weight scales.
- Can be integrated with the Apple Health app.
- Precise, AI-driven feedback messages.
- Over 25,000+ automated, tailored coaching messages.
- Custom reports and insights highlight what’s working and what to change.
- Personalized education, in short, easy-to-read lessons.
- User can submit diabetes questions and receive answers from Certified Diabetes Educators.
Can be connected with a healthcare team:
- User can share progress with a care team by sending a SMART Visit Report through the app.
- Compatible with iOS and Android.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires Android 5.0 and up.
See product in Apple's App Store.
See product in Google Play.