BraiBook is a pocket-sized reading device with a single braille character. The text moves through the cell of the device so that the reader’s finger is immobile on it. BraiBook is able to encode Braille alphabet documents in PDF, ePub, or TXT, and in Spanish or English.
- BraiBook has a navigation joystick to access a menu, increase/decrease reading speed or access the documents stored in its memory,
- Users can upload the files via USB, a microSD card, or Bluetooth.
- The users first download the file or electronic book they want to read on their computer and then they upload it to BraiBook via USB or SD card. When done, the file or electronic book is ready to be read in Braille.
- The mouse-like device is small, ergonomic and light.
- Users can access the entire published library including the latest news.
- Stores more than 8,000 books.
- Languages: English and Spanish.
- The battery is charged by a MicroUSB connection and has five hours of autonomy at full use.
- Dimensions: 135 mm x 46 mm x 38 mm.
- Operating system: Linux
- Weight: 145g.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Internal memory: 8GB of RAM.
- USB connector: Type C.