Celery is a simple system that allows non-computer users to "be included" in email using the Celery device and service, which automatically prints incoming emails for them, and instantly sends their outgoing pen-and-paper messages as email.
- No additional phone line required
- No Internet access required
- No special software
- Celery can email any printed document
- Auto-prints incoming email and high-quality color photos in real-time
- Makes color copies
- Sends and receives regular faxes
- Spam control guarantee
- Customers can set "Do Not Disturb" hours
- Automatically receives messages if answering machine present
- Vacation mode stores messages over extended periods
- Celery can receive and print text, HTML based email messages, and JPEG, RTF, GIF, PNG, TIFF or PDF email attachments
- Supports RSS feeds: blogs, Twitter and facebook
For more information on this product, please refer to the manufacturer's website.