Celery is a simple system that allows non-computer users to "be included" in email using the Celery device and service, which automatically prints incoming emails for them, and instantly sends their outgoing pen-and-paper messages as email.
- No additional phone line required.
- No Internet access required.
- No special software.
- Celery can email any printed document.
- Auto-prints incoming email and high-quality color photos in real-time.
- Makes color copies.
- Sends and receives regular faxes.
- Spam control guarantee.
- Customers can set "Do Not Disturb" hours.
- Automatically receives messages if answering machine present.
- Vacation mode stores messages over extended periods.
- Celery can receive and print text, HTML based email messages, and JPEG, RTF, GIF, PNG, TIFF or PDF email attachments.
- Supports RSS feeds: blogs, Twitter and Facebook.
- Fax machine needed.
- All plans come with a dedicated toll-free access number for sending messages.
- Unused page allotments rollover from one billing cycle to the next.
Options & Accessories:
- Celery Service Enrollment Plans and 30-Day Risk Free Guarantee.