Chattervox Portable Voice Amplifier
Chattervox is a voice amplifier consisting of a rechargeable lumbar pack amplifier and speaker unit along with a choice of a collar or headset microphone. The amplifier is usually worn at the front of the waist. Chattervox may be helpful for users with Parkinson's or other conditions that make it difficult to speak loudly.
- Lightweight (just 1.5 pounds including batteries).
- Ergonomic design for comfortable all-day use.
- Adjustable volume.
- Protective custom storage case included.
- ChatterVox amplifier with an adjustable waistband.
- Deluxe headset microphone.
- Installed rechargeable batteries.
- Battery charger.
- Custom storage case.
- Sport-pack neoprene protective case for the amplifier.
- 12' belt extender.
- Dimensions: 8” W x 2.9” H x 2.5” D.
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz. (including batteries).
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase. These include but are not limited to:
- Collar Microphone.
- Headset Microphone.
- Complete System Plus.
- Leather Waist Pack.
See Manufacturer’s website.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.