By Choice is a program for users who have difficulty with text or communication that helps them learn to make choices. It includes more than 100 activities that are ready to use.
- The activities cover topics such as comprehension, sequencing, and visual discrimination.
- Fully switch-accessible and designed for use on interactive whiteboards and touchscreens.
- Users can change resources to suit levels of learning and age-appropriate needs.
- Clip art and photos can be used to personalize activities.
- The activities cover a wide range of basic and curriculum tasks.
- Tasks range from very simple tasks for students with severe learning difficulties to much more demanding cognitive tasks suitable for use in mainstream primary education and for all ages in special education.
- Activity topics include Colour & shape, Language comprehension, Letter work, Memory, Number, Science, Sequencing & sorting and Visual discrimination.
- Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Pentium processor (450MHz min).
- 32MB RAM min, preferably 64MB and Sound Card.
- 450mb hard disk space.
- Minimum resolution of 800x600.
Options & Accessories:
- Available as part of the Early Years Bundle.