Clicker Docs is an educational program that provides a range of writing support tools for students and is particularly useful for learners with dyslexia and struggling spellers.
- Includes the Sassoon font, a lower case keyboard, and many other child-friendly features to create an accessible and engaging environment for students.
- Students use the simplified lower case keyboard to type into Clicker Docs, and when they punctuate a sentence their work is read back to them in a realistic-sounding voice.
- The Clicker Docs Predictor suggests age-appropriate vocabulary based on the context of students’ writing.
- Word Banks provide tabbed vocabulary support for any subject or topic.
- User can change how the app looks and acts to meet each child’s learning needs.
- To make access easier for those with physical challenges, the SuperKeys option groups the letter keys into clusters, creating six large areas to target.
- Runs on Apple iPad and Chromebook devices.
See Clicker Docs for iPad in Apple’s App Store.
See Manufacturer's website about Clicker Docs for Chromebook.