Clicker Sentences is a writing tool for students with learning challenges that helps them understand sentences and how they work.
- Includes the Sassoon font, a lower case keyboard, and other child-friendly features designed to create an accessible and engaging environment for students.
- Enables users to create sentence building activities on any topic, tailored specifically to support each student's individual needs.
- Each sentence grid contains all the words required to build a sentence.
- Students tap each word to create the sentence in their document, then swipe to move on to the next sentence in the set.
- Voices provide students with realistic speech support as they work, encouraging them to re-read their sentences and check that they make sense.
- Children can listen to any of the words before they send them into the document, providing an opportunity to rehearse the sentence before writing it.
- Provide additional support with model sentences.
- Adding a picture to each sentence provides learners with an additional cue.
- Edit Mode makes it possible to tailor the activities to a student's specific requirements.
- Runs on Apple iPad and Chromebook devices.
See Manufacturer's website about Clicker Sentences for Chromebook.