CoughDrop is a cross-platform, open-source augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) app for people with complex communication needs.
- Features vocabulary sets for many different levels, with built-in supports and vocabulary progression tools to start basic and grow over time.
- Support for eye tracking, switches, joysticks, and gesture control.
- Includes activity ideas and strategies to help families and friends learn how they can help make communication happen.
- Built-in reports and goal-setting tools to keep parents, therapists, and teachers on the same page and track progress over time.
- Ability to personalize communication and access across multiple devices by adding to vocabulary lists.
- Work offline with backup in the cloud.
- Share boards with others and open-license them for anyone to use.
- Teams of parents, therapists, teachers, and users can collaborate and modify boards for each individual without having to take their device away.
- Plan an effective strategy using built-in goal-tracking tools, and get ideas from community experts for how to reinforce communication strategies.
- Track license usage and see reports across rooms, buildings or teams.
- Compatible with Windows, Amazon Kindle, Web browsers, iOS devices, and Android.
See CoughDrop in Apple's App Store.
See CoughDrop in Google Play.