Counting Songs App (Various editions)
Mobile device app designed to help users learn to count. The app features ten songs that teach them how to count from 1 to 5. Each song included with the app also features a corresponding activity, and both activities and songs are offered in three progressively difficult stages.
Counting Songs 1
This version is aimed at children just mastering their early numbers. The songs are rewritten versions of popular and familiar tunes.
Counting Songs 2
This version motivates the older child while respecting their greater years. May also be suitable for some early years learners and teens.
These features are common to all versions:
- Features 10 songs teaching children how to count from 1 to 5.
- Lessons include counting up and counting down.
- Each song offers three progressive stages: 1) Playing all the way through; 2) counting before each verse; and 3) asking the child to count before each verse.
- The app also features accompanying activities, which can also be played in three modes: 1) simple counting of one character after another; 2) counting characters along a number line; and 3) identifying sets of objects.
- Ideal for learners with visual, perceptual and learning difficulties.
- Offers stimulating cause and effect learning activities that engage and encourage early listening and language skills.
- Can be played using a touch screen, mouse or with switches.
- Compatible with Windows: 7/8/10, iOS, and Android.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires Android 2.2 and up.
Options & Accessories:
Available for purchase as:
- Single-user activation code.
- Five-user activation code bundle.
- Site activation license.
See Manufacturer's website about Counting Songs 1.
See Counting Songs 2 in Apple's App Store.