Document Scanner (Generic)
Document scanners are designed to efficiently scan and digitize printed materials. Most models feature built-in OCR, which can allow read-aloud software and assistive software to fully access and "read" a scanned document. Document scanners may be especially helpful for users with print disabilities or anyone who has difficulty managing printed materials.
These are common features found with this type of product. Not all products will have all features - so look at individual products to find the one(s) that provide the features you need.
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- Portability and compact design.
- Built-in OCR.
- Automatic scan.
- Faster scanning speeds than a traditional scanner.
- Editing software included, for adjusting sharpness, color, etc.
Where To Buy:
This is a generic entry. This type of product is available from many vendors. Type or paste the following search phrase into your preferred web browser: "document scanner," "portable document scanner," "wireless document scanner."
Options & Accessories:
- Built-in page flattener.
- Multi-page scanning.
- Advanced scanning and enhancing for color documents.
- Extra-large format scanning.
- Requires Bluetooth or USB connection.