DuoCom is a door phone that is suitable for disabled, speech-disabled, and elderly users. A door unit is attached outside a door, which allows the user to call in the home for a conversation and also open the door.
- Can be remotely controlled by a transmitter.
- Enables users to lie in bed and make sure the door is locked, talk to a caller, and decide if they want to open the door.
- Control an intercom without directly pressing it when using a transmitter and press the transmitter once to speak to a person outside. To lock a door, press the transmitter again.
- For users who cannot speak for themselves, record three different messages that can be spoken when pressing the transmitter.
- Includes a central unit, room unit, and door unit with a power supply.
Options & Accessories:
- Parts can be purchased separately.