Ease Joypad is an app that enables users to control their Android device with a joystick, gamepad, keyboard, or switch.
- Most common gestures, such as tap, double tap, drag, swipe, and pinch can be performed with one click.
- Designed for people with a traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, or essential tremors; or for relatives, caregivers or assistive technology professionals.
- The user can link the buttons of their input device to the actions that allow the user to move the pointer, make a click, and perform other operations.
- It provides three modes for clicking:
- Dwelling. Once the cursor is stopped, it starts a countdown and the click is performed when the dwell time is over.A big cross gradually shrinks providing feedback to the user.
- Standard click. Using any button of the input device.
- Ease click. To avoid undesired clicks as a result of tremors or other causes, it is possible to set a time the user must maintain the button pressed before the click is accepted. The user can set up another time interval in which button presses will be ignored after clicking.
- An on-screen menu allows the user to choose the desired gesture or another action to perform.
- The user can go back or home, open notifications, show running Apps, zoom in and out, scroll contents and perform swipe or pinch gestures.
- Works for tablets and smartphones with Android 7.0 or higher.