The Emfit SafeBed is a "missing person alarm" that can register when a person gets out of bed or fails to return to bed within a pre-set time. It is suitable for people who are unable to activate alarms when they need help, for example, those with dementia.
- Emfit SafeBed consists of a sensor that is placed under the mattress and the main unit where settings are entered.
- If the time setting is short (ie. 3 seconds) the alarm will sound when the person gets out of bed.
- By increasing the time (up to 30 minutes) the alarm will sound if the person does not return to bed within the pre-set time.
- Size 400 x 580 x 1,5 mm.
- Material Polyester.
- Cabel length 300 mm.
- Control device:
- Size 97 x 127 x 30 mm.
- Weight 150 g.
- Color White.
- Battery 2pcs 1,5 V, AA-battery.
Options & Accessories:
- Emfit sängsensor.
- Batterieliminator Emfit.
- Kabel Emfit till 6,3 mm telepropp.
- All in One Basic.