eSight’s is an assistive device that enhances the functional vision of a person who has low vision. It helps users see what's in front of them in real-time, including painting, traveling, and watching TV. .
- 24x zoom, so that users can see a whiteboard from anywhere in a classroom, and take photos right from a device to view later.
- Plugin directly to a computer through HDMI.
- eSight requires no surgery. Almost instantly after putting them on, an individual with low vision can see in virtually the same manner as someone who is fully sighted.
- A high speed, high-resolution camera in the middle of the eSight electronic glasses captures what a user is looking at in real-time.
- eSight’s powerful computer instantly processes the high definition video and displays it on two OLED screens in front of the user’s eyes.
- eSight’s algorithms enhance the video feed.
- Full-color video images can be clearly seen by the eSight user with visual clarity and no perceptible latency or delay.
- With eSight’s patented Bioptic Tilt capability, users can be mobile while using the device. They can tilt the eyewear to the precise position that, for them, presents the best view of the video feed, while maximizing their natural peripheral vision (which is often still functional for people with low vision). This, along with imperceptible short-latency, ensures that a user’s balance is not disturbed and, hence, no nausea occurs – common problems with immersive technologies such as virtual reality headsets.
- eSight users can optimize what they are looking at using a controller and intuitive user interface to control color, contrast, focus, brightness and magnification (24X).
- eSight users can take photos, and stream video and games with eSight’s Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and HDMI capabilities.