EyeGaze Education Classroom Pack
The EyeGaze Education Classroom Pack is a software and hardware bundle for educators to teach children how to use eye-gaze technology. Teachers receive 5 myGaze Eye Trackers and a 5-user license of Attention and Looking, Exploring and Playing, and Choosing and Learning. Additionally, the software uses relevant vocabulary, pictures and sounds and lots of variety, which will also offer many opportunities for children with additional needs to develop early interaction, communication and learning skills.
Five myGaze IrisBond Eye Trackers.
- Works with any assistive or mouse-driven software.
Five-user software license to three EyeGaze Education titles: Attention and Looking, Exploring and Playing, and Choosing and Learning.
- Instant report summaries to save and print.
- Heat maps and line trace maps showing areas of concentrated gaze and eye movement.
- Live video playback of eye gaze behaviour during activities.
- Unique, powerful, easy to use Analysis tools for assessment and record keeping;
- Extensive options to personalise activities and ensure success and motivation.
All in One Touch PC or Touch Monitor.
- Desktop touchscreen PC equipped with Windows 10 and multi-touch capability. Features a screen size that is suitable for eye tracking.
Mounting system for EyeGaze Touch PC.
- Wheeled floor stand that features adjustable height and angles, so students can access the Touch PC from standard seating, a wheelchair, or from a bed.
- Five myGaze IrisBond Eye Trackers.
IrisBond Eye Trackers:
- Can be used on any Windows device with a 10”-24” screen.
- Works with all eye colours and adapts well to most lighting conditions.
- 22-inch monitor.
- Compatible with Windows.
Touch PC Mounting System:
- Base width is 110cm, the maximum height achievable for this stand is 120cm.
Options & Accessories:
- Taller mounting systems can be configured at additional cost.