Fluency TTS is a speech synthesizer that supports 64-bit programs and 64-bit SAPI.
- A large number of natural-sounding voices, not only adult Dutch male and female voices, but also teenage voices, a Flemish male voice, and a Surinamese female voice. Even whispered speech is possible. Also, several Frisian-speaking voices are available.
- The MBROLA voices from older versions of Fluency TTS are still available. These voices sound less natural.
- Users who have a license for version 5.0 or higher can upgrade to the new version for free.
- New users can install the software and use it as a demo version, but the speech is then regularly interrupted by a message about a demo version.
- The installation is accompanied by speech, so that blind and visually impaired users can also install the software themselves.
- Fluency TTS can be used via SAPI5 or the Fluency API with third-party applications or with self-developed applications.
- Suitable for Windows 10 and earlier versions of Windows, from Windows XP, 32-bit and 64-bit.
Options & Accessories:
- Can be combined with Spika: For people who have problems reading and/or writing. It is primarily intended for children with dyslexia but is also widely used by adults.