A device that connects to a TV and can recognize and read aloud the text that appears on the screen in real time. Foxlinq can read aloud the subtitles for TV shows, DVDs, digital recordings, and delayed viewing.
- No Internet connection is required and there are no subscription costs.
- For the pronunciation of the subtitles, there is a choice between a male or female voice in Flemish or Dutch.
- Using a remote control, the user can change settings such as speech rate, pitch, sound volume, and voice selection.
- The sound of the spoken subtitles comes through the TV while the original sound is suppressed.
- Headphone jack.
- Equipped with HDMI cable.
- Includes remote control.
- Standby consumption 5 watts.
- Dimensions: 14 x 10.5 x 2 cm.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to:
- Headphone splitter.
- Headphone splitter without headphones.