- The FS2 Blue’s Multichannel feature allows you to instantly switch between your favorite three Bluetooth enabled devices while continuing to type on the FS2 Blue keyboard.
- Zero degree slope which minimizes the height, effectively creating negative slope and reducing wrist extension. The slim design provides you a 2-in-1 office and travel keyboard.
- Allows for maximum flexibility catering to each individual’s unique needs. Out of the box both modules are connected together by a flexible pivot tether allowing an infinite range of splay. Disconnecting the pivot tether allows up to 9 inches of complete separation of both left and right keying modules. Perfect for individual needs ranging from a narrow footprint to complete separation. This design greatly reduces and or/eliminates ulnar deviation.
- Optional padded palm supports reduce wrist extension by keeping wrists neutral.
- Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions. (Internet Page Forward and Back, Beginning of Line, End of Line,Cut, Undo, Copy, Select All and Paste). A vertical rib is located on the inside row of hot keys to provide tactile notification to the user.
- Familiar key layout provides for minimal adaptation time.
- Quiet, low-force, tactile membrane key switch. The typical average maximum key force of a switch is 45 grams. This is at least 25% less than most traditional and many ergonomic keyboards such as the Microsoft 4000 with maximum key forces of over 60 grams.
- The VIP3 and V3 accessories attach easily to the base of the Freestyle2 keyboard allowing quick and reproducible tent settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees greatly reducing forearm tension. For people who want integrated palm supports purchase the VIP3, and for people who prefer tenting without palm supports purchase the V3.
- Freestyle2 for PC
- Freestyle2 for Mac
- Freestyle2 for Mac Bluetooth
- Freestyle2 for PC Bluetooth
- Freestyle2 for PC International Version
- Compatible operating systems
- Mac version compatible with OS X 10.4 and newer, and iOS devices
- PC version compatible with Windows, Linux and Android Bluetooth enabled devices
- Compatible with Mac as a basic keyboard. Hot keys are not compatible except when running in Windows
- Bluetooth, Battery & MultichannelTM
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Range: ~30 feet
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium polymer
- Battery life: Single battery charge should exceed 300 hours of actual typing or at least six months of use at 2 hours of typing per day
- Multichannel: Switch instantly between 3 Bluetooth enabled devices
- Key switch
- Peak force: 44 grams
- Activation force: 35 grams
- Travel distance: 3.9 mm
- Switch type: Rubber dome, membrane
Width (9 inches of separation):
Max separation measured between inside edge of each module: 9 inches
Measured between outside edge of each module: Min: 15.375 inches; Max: 23.50 inches
Distance between F & J Keys: Min: 3.50 inches; Max: 11.50 inches
- Depth: 7.125 inches; palm supports installed: 10 inches
- Max height: 0.875 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- USB charging cable length: 6 feet
- Width (9 inches of separation):
For more information on this product, please refer to the manufacturer's website.