He Hajo is an app designed for use by individuals with an impairment in communication (Augmentative and Alternative Communication; AAC). Communication is possible with the use of pictograms, while a calendar helps with daily activities. The icons and pictograms have a spoken text.
- The pictograms are divided into categories.
- Users can create pictogram symbols with their pictures.
- Users can fill an agenda with Pictogram symbols, text and self-made photos.
- A memory game that can help users learn new words.
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Options & Accessories:
- Languages: Dutch, German, English.
See product in Apple's App Store.