The iComm is an iPhone application aimed at providing an affordable, custom built and easy to use communication system using words (both written and spoken) and personalised pictures.
It is ideal for children under three until they are able to express their needs through well formed speech. The iComm is also useful for children with a broad range of disabilities who have trouble communicating such as cerebral palsy or autism.
- Free iPhone picture communication system
- Helps pre speech toddlers or children with communication impairment
- You can add your own pictures and voice to heighten child engagement
- Confirm all choices with a yes/ no screen for more accuracy of communication
- Content provided for simple everyday communication; yes, no, more and finished
- All content in easy to find categories; 20 in full version, 9 in the free version
- Help your child learn about shapes, colours and letters with the provided content in the full version
- Record your child's favourite nursery rhymes or songs (in full version only)
- Complete flexibility to add, edit or change categories again and again as your child's needs, taste's and learning levels change
- Watch the videos to see the iComm in action by clicking on the orange buttons (remember to turn your speakers on)
- Upgrade your free version of iComm to get audio files, more categories and more storage frames for only £4.99 or $7.99."
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
For more information on this product, please refer to the manufacturer's website.