Inclusive ClassMate (Various Models)
The Inclusive ClassMate is a touchscreen PC or tablet device that features 50 accessible software titles for students that can be used via touch control or with external switches.
Inclusive ClassMate PC
A 21.5" high definition, all-in-one touch screen PC combined with Windows 10 Professional. The Inclusive ClassMate PC comes with 50 touch and switch accessible software titles pre-installed, enabling access for early learners and those with physical difficulties.
Inclusive ClassMate Tablet
A 10.1” tablet running Windows 10 with simple touch-control or switch-control settings built into all activities, enabling access for all early learners and those with physical difficulties.
These features are common to all versions:
- Big Bang Series: Specifically developed for students at the earliest stages of interaction and those with visual difficulties. Bold, bright patterns, pictures, animations and sounds take students from sensory stimulation to simple choices.
- Counting Songs Series: Motivating software to engage learners of all ages and aimed at those just mastering early number concepts. Designed with familiar, catchy tunes, simple language and amusing animations to encourage counting up and down from 0 to 5 and with easy access so that all learners can join in. Each title also includes lots of supporting activities.
- Switch Skills Series: Offers a progression of teaching activities, beginning at an experiential level and early interaction through the range of skills required to be able to make independent choices using switches. The Switch Progression Road Map is included in the Inclusive ClassMate package.
- SwitchIt! Extra Series: These fun, easy to access stories are an introduction to literacy and early language work. Just press your switch or touch the screen to see and hear the next part of the story. Includes extra Flashcard activities for vocabulary teaching and Picture Builds for switch practice. Supporting printable resources are provided with each title.
- Let's Go Series: A superb set of stories and interactive scenes suitable for students of all ages wanting to develop exploration and early decision making skills. With large, easy targets for touch access and a range of options for switch users, building to simple single and two switch scanning.
- Choose and Tell Series: An extensive collection of early choice making activities using creative story-writing activities.
- ChooseIt! Ready-Mades: Develop early Literacy, Numeracy and Science curriculum skills in small, rewarding steps. Each title provides motivational learning through positive reinforcement for all children who need extra practice with understanding key concepts. ChooseIt! Ready-Mades also provide performance statistics which are available and ready to print after completing each activity.
- Compatible with the iSwitch and other switch controls.
The Inclusive Classmate PC includes these additional features:
- Comes pre-installed with 50 touch and switch-based software titles by Inclusive Technology.
- The software has been specifically developed for students ranging from the earliest stages of interaction and those with visual difficulties through to those learners wanting to develop early curriculum skills.
- The Inclusive ClassMate PC is ready to go out of the box, with no configuration required. Offering the ability to install your own software, a 21.5" 10-point multi-touch LED backlight display with ambient light and proximity sensors, as well as built-in speakers, comprehensive video, and USB connectivity.
- Can be fitted with a VESA mounting kit (100x100) providing easy mounting to floor stands, table stands and wall mounts.
- Also available packaged with the iSwitch, a Bluetooth switch providing wireless access to all your favourite switch accessible games and online services. Alternatively, you can connect a range of USB switch interfaces including the HelpKidzLearn EasySwitch.
The Inclusive Classmate Tablet includes these additional features:
- Use with individuals as a tablet or notebook with the detachable keyboard.
- With 2 full-size USB ports, the IT ClassMate Tablet lets you connect all your external devices without the need for additional hubs or cables.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro.
- Bluetooth 4.0.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band.
The Inclusive ClassMate PC includes these additional specifications:
- Screen: 21.5’’ Multi-touch HD Touchscreen.
- 1MP HD 720p 16:9 Webcam & Digital Microphone.
- 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI and DisplayPort, SD Card Reader, DVD-RW Multi-Recorder.
- VESA Mount Support 100mm x 100mm.
The Inclusive ClassMate Tablet includes these additional specifications:
- 10.1" Multi-touch Display (1280 x 800).
- Includes: Keyboard Dock Case.
- 2 x USB 2.0, 1x Micro USB, 1x Micro HDMI.
- 2MP Front and Rear Cameras.
- 5-7 Hours Battery Life.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for these products. These include, but are not limited to:
- VFA with Inclusive Holder for ClassMate Tablet.
- Inclusive Mounting for ClassMate Tablet.
- Gooseneck with Inclusive Holder for ClassMate Tablet.
See Manufacturer's website about the Inclusive Classmate PC.
See Manufacturer's website about the Inclusive Classmate Tablet.