Infovox 4 is a text-to-speech engine for visually impaired users that lets them access their computer through their favorite screen reader, screen magnifier or any other application supporting speech. It comes on a USB stick, enabling immediate access to any computer, without the need to install locally or admin rights. It can read any text selected, spell it while the user types in any Windows application, and supports a wide range of languages with a large selection of female and male voices.
- Portable use: Infovox4 is delivered as a USB stick allowing immediate access to any computer, without the need to install locally or admin rights.
- Local use: infovox4 can also be installed from the USB to up to 3 local computers. Local installations are independent and will work without the need to plug in the USB on the PC.
- Screen-readers and speech applications: infovox4 supports SAPI4 and SAPI5 for immediate and seamless integration with any screen-reader or any other speech-enabled application.
- Included applications: infovox4 includes the NVDA screen-reader, Speech Creator to create MP3 files for personal use, Voice Manager to customize voice settings, and Pronunciation Editor.
- Voice qualities: Two voice qualities available in each language: High Quality for pleasant reading and Colibri for improved intelligibility at high reading speed.
- Multilingual: Wide range of languages and choice of voices.