Mind mapping is a visual form of note-taking that offers an overview of a topic and its complex information, allowing students to comprehend, create new ideas, and build connections. Through the use of colors, images, and words, mind mapping encourages students to begin with a central idea and expand outward to more in-depth sub-topics. Inspiration Software’s Inspiration comes with an integrated Map View for providing students and teachers with a visual way to create and think with mind maps. Inspiration’s visual thinking and mind mapping tools were specifically designed for students and teachers to help facilitate the learning process and capitalize on students’ natural creativity. With Inspiration, students can easily begin an assignment by brainstorming and organizing ideas, which they can then transform into a structured outline with one click.
- Help students brainstorm and explore any idea, concept, or problem.
- Facilitate better understanding of relationships and connections between ideas and concepts.
- Make it easy to communicate new ideas and thought processes.
- Allow students to easily recall information.
- Help students take notes and plan tasks.
- Make it easy to organize ideas and concepts.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.