iPicto for the iPhone & iPod Touch is an application suitable for Autism, Asperger, dementia, brain damage and/or in rehabilitation, with a large database of more than 4,500 pictograms and visualizations, clearly classified into 37 categories. iPicto helps to ensure that the person can understand something quickly, without having to struggle for words. iPicto allows saving or sending the pictograms/visualizations by mail to communicate over the web or the phone more clearly.
- Black and white graphics.
- Some pics have colored backgrounds, such as green for positives and red for negatives which makes the pictures clearer.
- “Alfabet” function that offers big letters.
- On the iPad, it is possible to add a text directly under any pictogram.
- Compatible with iPhone 4 and above.
Options & Accessories:
- Many more categories are available in the full version such as the numbers, which come along with dots for visualization, or animals, Food & Drinks, Emotions, weather, and many more.