iRead Now is a reading machine that includes a flat positioning mat to guide blind users where to place the document they want to read.
- Fast-track multiple pages with batch-scanning.
- Simply place the document to be read under the camera.
- iRead detects a new page automatically, an ideal feature to scan complete books. Simply place the book under the camera and page through it.
- iRead is combined with a neat, durable, and space-saving Sceye camera.
- The camera does not need a separate power supply and can be operated with any computer via a USB connection.
- With a weight of 740 g, it can be folded up and stowed in its carrying cast.
- The camera is designed for ideal use with a Laptop Computer.
Options & Accessories:
- iRead: software for text recognition and importing documents to be read aloud after they are scanned with iRead Now.