Itzbeen Pocket Nanny
The Itzbeen Pocket Nanny is a portable cognitive aid, prompter, and timer designed to help parents with memory or cognitive disabilities remember basic details of infant care. The device features four timers that track when the infant was last changed, fed, given a nap, or another customizable activity.
- Includes a back clip for portability.
- A soft-glow nightlight.
- A nursing reminder for the mother to remember from which side the baby nursed last.
- A display backlight that allows the user to read times in the dark. If the time limit is reached, the button lights up and an alarm will briefly sound.
Options & Accessories:
- An optional audible timer alarm is available that allows the user to set a reminder alarm for each timer.
- Available in blue, green, and pink.