JABtalk is a speech communication application designed to help non-verbal children and adults communicate. Users can build sentences from words and organize words into user-defined categories for simple navigation.
- Navigation designed to be intuitive for toddlers.
- Heptic feedback (vibration) when touching a word or category for immediate physical feedback.
- Ability to rearrange and resize pictures.
- Download an unlimited number of pictures from the internet directly into JABtalk.
- Ability to capture pictures directly from the device's camera.
- Ability to import pictures from a device's memory card.
- Ability to record audio for words using a device's microphone.
- Ability to import audio files from a memory card.
- Supports text-to-speech if users don't want to record or import their own audio files.
- Easy-to-use passcode-protected administrative tools for managing words and categories.
- Fullscreen mode to prevent kids from easily exiting the app.
- Easily backup/restore data to preserve changes or move an entire dataset to a different device.
- Size: 1.6M.
- Requires Android 4.0.3 and up.
See product in Google Play.