Jumbomausmini / Jumbomausmaxi
The Jumbomausmin and Jumbomausmaxi are two versions of the same mouse simulator suitable for all people who have problems with normal mice.
- The mouse pointer is controlled by pressing the eight different direction keys (top, bottom, right, left and diagonal keys).
- The built-in snap-in function of the left mouse button (LH key) allows for a fingering operation of the key mouse, thus ensuring the frequently used 'drag and drop function'. A red light indicates the status.
- An additional built-in double-click function of the left mouse button (button 2L) facilitates the meaningful work especially in people with a disturbance of fine motor skills.
- There are three individually adjustable mouse cursor speeds available (gray keys: slow, medium, fast). These three speed levels are individually adjustable. The speed selected by the user is indicated by a red light.
- By using short-stroke keys with a stroke of only 1.6 mm instead of 4 mm as usual, efficient key input is possible.
- The keys have tactile and acoustic feedback (cracking effect), i.e. the user feels in the finger whether this key has been triggered.
- The keys are recessed 4 mm in the normal version. This avoids unwanted key presses (e.g. the adjacent key). The depression continues to serve as a finger guide.
- The deepening of the keys also serves to silence the handball. The hand can be placed over the keypad for relief (tireless work) without the keys being triggered.
- The keycap labels are made with a mirror print on a glare-free special foil.
- The grinder is powder coated.
- The 'mice' are plugged into the PC instead of the normal mouse.
- Driver software is not necessary for the operation of the devices. All functions are 'hardware-resolved' and can be set on the devices themselves.
- Both devices completely replace a normal mouse with all functions.
- Key size:
- Jumbomausmini: 22 mm.
- Jumbomausmaxi: 25 mm.
- Keypad size (gripping area):
- Jumbomausmini: approx. 100 mm x 170 mm.
- Jumbomausmaxi: approx. 120 mm x 195 mm.
- Key stroke: approx. 1.6 mm (short-stroke keys).
- Operating force: approx. 0.7 Newton.
- Device is PS2 compatible. Also included USB compatible with included adapter.
- Pin assignment: Standard 6 pin mini Din (PS2 plug).
- Cable length approx. 2.5 m.
Options & Accessories:
- Jumbomausmini (smaller buttons).
- Jumbomausmaxi (larger buttons).