LA-60 Induction Loop Amplifier
LA-60 is an amplifier for transmitting audio signals to an induction loop pad. It features a controller for selecting channels, as well as for setting tone and volume. Indicator lamps help to set the controls.
- Intended to create a small domestic induction field.
- Connect LA-60 to an audio source, such as a TV, radio, or HiFi system via a cable to pick up audio signals.
- Transmits audio signals from the amplifier to an Inductive Loop Pad, which generates an inductive signal field, achieved over a cable connection.
- Hearing aids with an integrated telephone coil can then receive these audio signals by induction, i.e. on a wireless basis (set your hearing aid to "T" or "MT").
- Power supply: 180 - 265 V AC, 50/60 Hz 10 VA by direct outlet connection.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 65 x 121 x 35 mm.
- Weight: 146 g.
- Coverage area: Up to 16 m².
- Loop output power: 1,3 A RMS, 1,82 A Peak output current, 100 - 5kHz. Conforms to BS6083 pt4 (IECI 18-4) for a loop, with 24/0.2 (0.75mm²) cable at 0.03 Ohm/m).
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product(s). These include but are not limited to:
- Cable microphone, 4m, 3.5 mm mono-jack.
- S/PDIF-BOX Digital-to-Analogue audio converter.
- MICRO M101 (additional cable microphone for TV amplifiers).