LA-60 Induction Loop Amplifier
LA-60 is an amplifier for transmitting audio signals to an induction loop pad. It features a controller for selecting channels, as well as for setting tone and volume. Indicator lamps help to set the controls.
- Intended to create a small domestic induction field.
- Connect LA-60 to an audio source, such as a TV, radio, or HiFi system via a cable to pick up audio signals.
- Transmits audio signals from the amplifier to an Inductive Loop Pad, which generates an inductive signal field, achieved over a cable connection.
- Hearing aids with an integrated telephone coil can then receive these audio signals by induction, i.e. on a wireless basis (set your hearing aid to "T" or "MT").
- Power supply: 180 - 265 V AC, 50/60 Hz 10 VA by direct outlet connection.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 65 x 121 x 35 mm.
- Weight: 146 g.
- Coverage area: Up to 16 m².
- Loop output power: 1,3 A RMS, 1,82 A Peak output current, 100 - 5kHz. Conforms to BS6083 pt4 (IECI 18-4) for a loop, with 24/0.2 (0.75mm²) cable at 0.03 Ohm/m).
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product(s). These include but are not limited to:
- Cable microphone, 4m, 3.5 mm mono-jack.
- S/PDIF-BOX Digital-to-Analogue audio converter.
- MICRO M101 (additional cable microphone for TV amplifiers).
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.