The Launcher6 application can be used as a simple interface for launching programs, a simple electronic speech aid, or as a multimedia game spinner.
- Launcher6 covers the screen providing users with a restricted environment, allowing choices, but reducing the probability that the user will access the usual Windows interface.
- Launcher6 is a tool for teaching scanning skills. It supports access using single switch, two-switch, Intellikeys, touch screen and mouse methods.
- Launcher6 presents the user with six cells, each of which can be assigned the following characteristics using the built-in editor:
- A graphic element of types: '.jpg', '.bmp', '.gif' (animation is ok), or '.png'.
- A cue either as a sound file, or as text to be spoken via a clipboard text to speech utility.
- A message in the same way as the cue.
- A registered filetype or a program to open.
- A link to another launcher6 setup.
- An action: hide me, show all, quit, or none.
- Launcher6 saves changes as they are made so you don't have to remember to do so.
This product is a freeware software available for free download off of the internet from this freeware website or search for: "open source freeware Launcher6"