Layout-Smart Class II Laser Distance Measurer, 262-Feet (Red)
The Etekcity HLD60 Class II laser measures up to 262ft (80m) with the margin of error close to non-existent. It uses laser precision technology that enables the user to aim and point at unreachable distances for easy and hazard-free measurement, with six calculation functions: Area, Height (Pythagorean Theorem), Volume, Area Summation, Addition/Subtraction, and Stake Out Function.
- Precision Laser Technology: Class II Laser, measuring up to 262ft (80m) and accuracy within 0.12in (3.05mm). Measure meters, feet, and inches.
- One button operation including continuous mode and measurement memory; 50 measurement storage.
- Six Calculation Functions: Area, Height (Pythagorean Theorem), Volume, Area Summation, Addition/Subtraction, and Stake Out Function.
- Compact Design: Built to be portable and durable for versatile use and can firmly rest on any flat surface.
- Powerful Backlit LCD included;3 line display.
- It comes with a manual.
- Measuring accuracy typically:±0.12in(3.05mm).
- Measuring Range:0.16-262ft(0.05-80m).
- Typical Measuring Tolerance:±0.12-0.33in(±3.05-8.38mm).
- Laser type: 620-690nm,＜1mW, class 2.
- Distance in laser spot in mm:6-30mm(when distance:10-50m).
- Measurements per battery set: up to 5000.
- Operating Temperature:32°F-104°F.
- Storage Temperature:-4°F-158°F.
- Weight:approximately 0.47lb.(215g).