LeseTiger (Various Models)
LeseTiger P, LeseTiger M, LeseTiger M3, and fluLesy small are scanner reading systems with voice output and automatic text recognition for the blind or visually impaired. The text is scanned and then read aloud. The user can then opt to save the text.
A text reading system with the same footprint as an A4 flatbed scanner. The controls are built separately in the keypad, allowing a variable design of the device structure. It works with different keyboards and even a complete PC keyboard can be connected; by default, it comes with a keyboard with only 4 buttons.
A reading system with the A4 size and a scanner unit with 300 dpi, flatbed, USB.
This system consists of individual components that allow arrangement of parts in places where needed. Has a large A3 scanner that can capture an entire newspaper page.
Due to the compact design and the simple operation with only 4 buttons, volume control, and headphone/microphone jack, the reading lion is very well suited for older people. The operation is dialog-based. The speakers are internal and can be switched off during the use of headphones.
These features are common to all versions:
- By default, it comes with a keyboard with only 4 keys, but certain other keyboards can be connected.
- A voice recorder is included for taking notes, which are retained even after switching the off button.
- The products include the reading system, headphones (on request also radio), documentation in black and white, on cassette and on request in braille.
LeseTiger P and M and fluLesy small include this feature:
- These models all consist of an A4 flatbed scanner.
The LeseTiger M3 includes these features:
- A large A3 scanner, making it possible to capture an entire newspaper page in one scan.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Size (HxWxD): 85 x 300 x 360 mm (control unit), 90 x 300 x 480 mm (scanner unit).
- Power: approx. 200 W.
- Voltage: 230 volts.
- Speed: 15 to 30 seconds (depending on the amount of text and difficulty level), with 300 characters in 10 point Arial max. 19 seconds.
- Detection rate:% gt; 98 percent, at 300 characters in 10 point Arial greater than 99.5 percent.
- Paper size: up to 225 x 300 mm (A4 = 210 * 297 mm).
- Operation: 4-key keypad.
- Scanner unit: 300 dpi, flatbed, USB.
- Control unit: Intel or AMD CPU at least 1 GHz.
- Language unit: German natural, female and male voice, other languages possible.
- Output unit: 2x20 watts, adjustable.
- Connections: 230 V mains, loudspeaker / microphone.
- Color: light gray.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for all models. These include, but are not limited to:
- A 12, 16, 40 or 80-hour braille display that can be connected. Braille control can be done in longhand, full text, and in a blind script. This allows for a quick reading flow. The control buttons have pre-assigned functions, but can be changed.
See Manufacturer's website about LeseTiger P.
See Manufacturer's website about LeseTiger M.
See Manufacturer's website about LeseTiger M3.
See Manufacturer's website about fluLesy small.