The Lex Communication Aid is a single-message assistive communication device with three levels, suitable for anyone who cannot make themselves verbally understood. Messages are accessed by pressing anywhere on the blue membrane switch on the top. Additionally, the Lex is pressure sensitive and activates without a click.
- High sound quality.
- Messages can be recorded in any order.
- Natural-voice messages can be recorded and stored for single-message playback.
- Holds 60 seconds of record time for each message.
- Easily programmed.
- Suitable for multi-room communication stations.
- For tray or table-top use or attached to a wall.
- Create talking schedules with ease by pairing with Object Communication System/Cards.
- 3 Messages up to 20 seconds each can be recorded and stored.
- Adjustable volume.
- Includes four AAA batteries.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 5.5” x 1.75”.
- Weight: 15 oz.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product(s). These include but are not limited to:
- Tangible Object Lex Bundle, which includes three Lex communication aids and Tangible Object Cards.