Look & Listen
Look & Listen is a Windows-based program developed specifically for students with special needs that is a very basic cause & effect and visual tracking program.
- Skills introduced: Cause & Effect, Visual Tracking.
- Minimum Cognitive Age Level: 9 Months.
- When the mouse, switch or space bar is pressed, an object will move across the screen while music is playing in the background.
- The objects are large and colorful.
- Among the objects included are household items, cartoon images, and foods.
- There are over 100 graphic objects included and over 35 different songs.
- The user can either press a switch, the space bar or click the mouse to initiate animation.
- Users can add their own graphics and songs. Songs are in "Wave" format and graphics are in JPEG format.
- Users can re-record the auditory prompt that reminds the student to press the switch, space bar or click the mouse. This is useful if you want the student to hear a familiar voice or customize the prompt in a different language.
- Windows Versions: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- 150 MB hard disk space.
Options & Accessories:
Available in these configurations:
- CD (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Download (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Classroom License CD (can be installed on an unlimited number of computers as long as they are in the same physical classroom).