MALTRON EXPANDED KEYBOARD
This Maltron Expanded Keyboard has been designed with a strong steel construction to withstand heavy use, and has a nylon coating for a smooth wipe-clean surface. The keyboard was initially designed with Cerebral Palsy in mind, but it provides enhanced access for most physically disabled and visually impaired users.
- Extra SPACE keys for easier access.
- Sticky shift keys - these keys remain active until another key is pressed, eliminating the need to use two hands.
- Indicator LED's.
- Optional audio-visual keypress feedback system
- A Shift Lock key - this key is provided to allow the shift function to be locked on.
- Variable repeat rate - allows the repeat rate to be turned off, or set at one of three speeds via the keyboard, subject to software.
- Extra keyboard socket - allows a standard keyboard to be connected to the expanded keyboard, and then used alongside simply by toggling a switch.
- QWERTY or FOU (Frequency Of Use) letter layouts can be user-configured.
- Angle Adjustment. The front slope angle can be changed from 13 to 53 degrees in 10 degree steps, by fitting the end plates supplied to give the preferred angle.
- Keyboard Layout:
- Audio Feedback:
- Audio Feedback
- No Audio Feedback
- Maltron Expanded Keyboard - US English
- Maltron Expanded Keyboard - UK English
- Maltron Expanded Keyboard - French Language
- Maltron Expanded Keyboard - Danish Language
- Maltron Expanded Keyboard - German Language
- Maltron Expanded Keyboard - Spanish Language
- Maltron Expanded Keyboard - Swedish Language
- Maltron Expanded Keyboard - Turkish Language
For more information on this product, please refer to the manufacturer's website.