Match Maker plus Quiz Creator
Match Maker plus Quiz Creator is a Windows-based program for creating matching activities and matching related quizzes developed specifically for students with special needs. It comes with many premade activities.
- Skills introduced: Matching, Choice Making, Step Scanning, Timed Scanning, and Hand/Eye Coordination.
- Minimum Cognitive Age Level: 2 Years.
- Activities can be played in two different modes, "Game Mode" and "Quiz Mode."
- In "Quiz Mode," there is a prompt and a set of buttons called responses, only one of which is the correct response.
- The student must select the correct response using switches, a touch window, the computer keyboard, or a mouse click.
- Up to 8 responses can be placed on the game board in quiz mode.
- In "Game Mode," matching pairs appear on the screen. One button is randomly picked which is called the "Prompt."
- The student has to select the corresponding match. Selections are made by using switches, a touch window, the computer keyboard, or a mouse click.
- When the student correctly matches the prompt, the matching pair disappears.
- In either mode, the student is presented with a prompt, one correct response button, and a number of incorrect response buttons.
- Users can create their own activities.
- Additional free activities can be downloaded from the Judy Lynn Software website.
- The program also has an import and export feature to give users the ability to copy their activities to other computers with Match Maker + Quiz Creator installed on them.
- The premade matching activities supplied with the program cover: Shapes, Jobs, Cars, Colors, Foods, Miscellaneous Objects, Numbers and Words, Money, Sign Language, Sounds, Telling Time, US States and Capitals, What Letter is Missing, and Words and Objects.
- The program features auditory scanning with either a recorded voice or text-to-speech.
- Instead of a mouse, buttons also can be chosen using auto scanning with one switch or step scanning with 2 switches.
- Windows Versions: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- 300 MB hard disk space.
- At least 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
Options & Accessories:
Available in these configurations:
- CD (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Download (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Classroom License CD (can be installed on an unlimited number of computers as long as they are in the same physical classroom).