Medication Reminder (Generic)
Medication reminder systems allow individuals with cognitive or memory impairments to be alerted when it is time to take a medication dosage. These systems can take the form of a specialized alarm clock, an electronic pill box, or a smartphone app.
- Programmable systems that allow users to input their medication schedule and receive alerts when it is time for a dose.
- Keeps track of both dosage times as well as which medication to take. Can be helpful for individuals who take multiple medications.
- Most models are designed to be inclusive of users with low vision and hearing impairments. Display screens are easy-to-read, and the alerts are typically loud and include both visual and auditory feedback.
- Some models can be more discrete and may take the form of a wristwatch or other wearable.
Where To Buy:
This is a generic entry. This type of product is available from many vendors. Type or paste the following search phrase into your preferred web browser: "medication reminder."
Options & Accessories:
- Smartphone apps.
- Some models are electronic pill boxes that automatically dispense the correct pill at the pre-scheduled time.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.