The Medley is an assistive communication device for individuals who have difficulty communicating verbally. It can connect up to eight switch controls at once. Users can pre-record audio messages up to 11 seconds each play them back either in sequence or else at random.
- Pre-record and play audio messages, each up to 11 seconds long.
- Play messages in a certain sequence or randomly using a switch control.
- Built-in keypad.
- Connect up to 8 switches at once.
- Sequencing and Randomizing features are accessed by plugging a switch into the corresponding jack.
- Record messages in any order.
- Uses four AAA batteries (included).
- Dimensions: 5.75 in x 3.75 in x 1.25 in.
- Weight: 10 oz.