MICE is free software that enables users with reduced mobility to access the computer through the use of other physical devices (push buttons and keyboard), or sound (microphone), other than the conventional mouse.
- When other physical devices are used, such as push buttons or keyboards, MICE has a sweep function (automatic/directed), depending on the characteristics and/or capabilities of the users.
- Enables users to configure the different parameters of the virtual mouse, such as buttons, actions, and icons.
- Provides people with reduced mobility access to many kinds of computer applications, such as text editors, graphics, and games.
- Designed to improve personal and social autonomy.
- Runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 or later.