microFenix is a program that simulates the use of the mouse and keyboard and enables the activation of programs and functions in the Windows environment. The interaction with the program is done through menus that appear on the screen when a trigger is activated. The options in this menu are illuminated one after another until the user activates the trigger again to affirm the choice of option.
- The top of the screen has space for message typing, and the bottom has a message class options menu for quick typing and entries for other functions.
- Users can type free messages or choose to quickly type scheduled messages.
- When the bottom screen is blue the keyboard will be open for free message typing, at the end of the message, press the ENTER key to hear the playback of everything that has been typed, through a synthesized voice.
- Whenever there are options between brackets "[ ]", they will give access to other screens or other functions.
- To trigger ready messages users must press the TAB key. Then they can choose a message or message category by pressing the letter corresponding to the desired option.