Mini Joystick With Push
The Mini Joystick with Push features four switches that are activated by moving the 2-in/5.1-cm joystick in four directions with 4.5-oz/120-g of activation force; the fifth is activated by pressing down on the joystick shaft with 7.1-oz/200-g of activation force. Additionally, it provides tactile feedback and includes two different tips: one flexible rubber and one hard plastic.
- Interface: Supplied with a 9 pin D female connector that can be adapted to make five single mono plugs for controlling any five devices operated by a single switch.
- Method of use: This switch is designed to be used to control a device that requires five single switches for operation such as a wheelchair or communication device that accepts a 9 pin D connector. Using an adapter, it can be used to control up to five devices that can be operated via a single switch.
- Operation: Movement of the joystick arm in the desired direction for switches 1-4 and pressing down on the joystick shaft for switch 5.
- Feedback: Movement of the joystick arm/shaft and auditory click.
- Switch Type: Mechanical.
- Connection Type: Wired.
- Activation Type: Joystick.
- Activation Surface: L: 2-in/5.1-cm.
- Activating Force: Joystick: 4.5-oz/120-g; Push: 7.1-oz/200-g.
- Travel Before Activation: Joystick: 0.5-oz/1.3-g; Push: 0.1-oz/0.2-g.
- Plug Size: 9-PIN D Female.
- Mounting Plate: Grasp Mini Joystick Plate.